Saturday, August 8, 2009

Arlington

Today I found myself at the Arlington airport. Nope not to take a flight in a LSA, but just to visit the airport and meet some people. I visited with Jerry Painter today. Very awesome guy to talk to. I met up with Jerry in his shop, Wild Blue Aviation. Upon arriving I introduced myself to Jerry and we sat down and just talked about learning to fly and the differences between, light sport license and private license. Then we went out and took a gander at his planes. First plane we looked at was his Cessna 140 what an amazing classic aircraft, very beautiful. Next was the Bellanca. This is a very cool aircraft, I found it very interesting it has very smooth wood wings. Then I sat in the Cessna 172.I had a blast at Wild Blue today, just talking aviation and watching all of the activity going on at the airport in Arlington, WA. Thanks again for the BBQ and all the great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment