Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flight Simulators

Flight simulator games are alot of fun to play. I remember back in 96-97 my parents bought me a copy of Microsoft flight Sim 95. I had fun playing it but i got way to frustrated with it. One i didn't know how to control the airplane, and two our family computer at the time wasn't equiped well enought to run such a "Futuristic Game". I mean come on did microsoft really think that this someday would develope into such a realistic game? Probably.


Fast Forward 13-14 years. I still haven't lost that itch to learn to fly. Yes microsoft, even though you fired your whole ace's team, this game is as close to the real thing you can get. I recently installed the newest version of microsoft flight sim (FSX). What a differnce from FS95. Well I guess that is to be expected. My computer runs it okay not the greatest. One of the best things i like about the game is you can fly a cessna loaded with the G1000. FSX even has detailed insturction on how to use it!



I also have FS 2002 and let me tell you my computer runs it like a champ. I have graphics turned all up. Only problem I have with it, is now my controll stick is acting up. I am anticipating the arrival of FS 2004. I am very intrested to find out how its going to run. Everything I have read about FS 2004, says this it the best one out of all. We will shortly see.



Untill then Lets get flying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment